We are happy to announce we have reopened our office to our pre-pandemic hours and are again offering the same services as before the pandemic, including elective procedures, surgeries, routine appointments, and our optical shop services. We will continue to follow government guidelines, and adjust our operations in the future if needed.
We are recommending the following to help protect you and others in our community, and to mitigate the spread of infection
– If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or you are sick (such as having symptoms of fever, cough, or trouble breathing), please contact us at (509) 525-2100 to discuss rescheduling your appointment. If you are more seriously ill or are having marked trouble breathing, please call 911 for emergency assistance
– Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, avoiding touching your face, and staying home if you are sick
– Wear a mask/face cover during your visit here
– Practice social distancing
– Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive earlier, please wait in your car
– Please have only one other person come with you to your appointment, and none if you are able to come alone safely
– We no longer provide magazines, books, coffee/tea, etc in an effort to minimize contact with surfaces that are difficult to sanitize in order to limit the potential spread of disease
Additional information can be found on the CDC website, the Washington State Department of Health website, and the Walla Walla County Health website.
Welcome to Walla Walla Eye Center
When it comes to vision, you want the very best for yourself and your family. Walla Walla Eye Center is committed to providing this. We are the most comprehensive ophthalmology practice in the Walla Walla Valley. We are staffed with MDs, certified staff, and a licensed optician. For convenience, we provide our patients with the full range of eye care all under one roof.
Dr. Edwards, Dr. Hanson, and Dr. Lewis are experienced clinicians and surgeons who provide care for most eye conditions, including doing local cataract surgery and macular degeneration treatments, eyelid surgeries, glaucoma treatments, diabetic eye care, etc. Originally opened in 1982, our office has provided decades of excellent care and is the premier ophthalmology practice in the Walla Walla Valley. Make Walla Walla Eye Center your eye care home.
While the list of provided services would be extensive, some of the major areas of treatment that we offer include the following: Macular Degeneration Disease, Diabetic Eye Disease, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Eyelid Disorders, Dry Eye Disease, Refractions, and a full-service optical shop.
Color Vision Eyewear
Color belongs to everyone. At Walla Walla Eye Center, we are on a mission to give people with color blindness better access to visual information and a richer, more vivid experience of the world. We believe everyone should enjoy the full spectrum of color to their fullest ability.
Learn more about our partnership with Enchroma and eyewear options>>>